Tuesday 2 February 2010

Bidis.

Krishnakoli disappeared from my view. The same thing has happened before. Like other times, i saw her cross the road but couldn't see her reach the other end. I have never spoken to her because i have had nothing to do with her. My interest in her stemmed from the day i saw her linger outside the very first of rooms. To describe her looks seems unnecessary but again i cannot resist the urge to do that as well. Yes, she is dark , with darker eyes that really do and(did) enchant people. To me she is both Surodhoni mashi who made bidis and Krishnakoli. But it is not advisable to mix them up, one mustn't do that. Krishnakoli used to sit on the chaad wearing a white dress, beside the ugly water tank.Surodhoni mashi could never do that. Krishnakoli smokes , Suro mashi doesn't. She made people smoke by making bidis. I do not know what has happened to Suromashi. I do not know what Krishnakoli thinks. The only thing i can do is see her.........from a distance though. I feel sad for Krishnakoli. I couldn't give her one of Suromashi's bidis.

2 comments:

Anoo. said...

tumi abar elaaa? :D

Arse Poetica said...

aarektu lekh na gutu